Customs entry solutions
Provided by Eastern CHB, LLC
In 2021, more than $2.8 trillion in goods entered the United States through customs. Approximately $93.8 billion duties, taxes and other fees were collected by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection on behalf of the U.S. government, an increase of 133% over a five-year period.
We’ve got experts.
We know that wheels, wings, and waves are only part of the journey for your cargo. As a licensed Customs House Broker (CHB), our dedicated team at Eastern CHB, LLC is just as passionate about moving paper as they are about moving your cargo. Let our full-service, in-house team of customs experts promptly process entries — all while avoiding costly setbacks.
We keep things easy.
When you choose Eastern CHB, LLC, you will partner with one of our dedicated experts who will handle your customs process from start to finish. Relax and let us handle:
- Customs compliance
- Entry procedures
- Admissibility requirements
- Classifications and tariff code reviews
- Duty rates, payments (ACH), import taxes and fees
- Customs release status
- Remote entry filing
- Powers of attorney
- Document compliance with import and export laws
- Communication with customs officials
- Import bonds, carnets and customs registration
Eastern CHB is also a proud member of the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA).
* All Customs Brokerage Services are performed by Eastern CHB, LLC